Tuesday, August 25, 2009

This is my dog Layla. She is an English Bulldog. We got Layla from a breeder in Tustin, Michigan in August of 2003. She was my wedding present - little did I know how much she would mean to us! I always wanted a bulldog, and Mike made that dream come true for me!
She is 6 years old in this picture. I'm pretty sure that there are few dogs out there that could measure up to her! She's a healthy & spunky little thing! She is another one of my best models.
If you've ever seen Marley & Me, and you remember the scene where Jennifer Aniston's character is getting home from the doctor after finding out she lost her baby, and Marley comes over and just sits by her and lets her cry; well, that's Layla. She is one of the things in my life that kept me smiling through those hard times. A true friend.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

keep on taking pictures- you are awesome and i just love layla